About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday!! Ah it's finally over. Thank goodness. 
School was boring.
Got my phone taken away for talking on the phone. Haha. Whatever.
Slow day. Gym was fun though! Ha, I love my friends. Went to the mall and I saw Nick, and then I saw Sarah, then Chris!! So we all met up and hung out. We played Marco polo and Chris almost made me pee my pants cuz he came up and scared me. My mom and Diego got and iphone4 and Chrissy got and iPhone3gs. They switched to att. 
Tubby's 2nd day here. Awe. I love him. I just wish that he would sleep with me. Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day!!!! Hehe. Well that's all.
Tooooodaaaaaa loooooo.
<3 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment