About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Monday, March 5, 2012

Once you have been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again, you have a fear that every person is going to break your heart.




Haven't written in here for awhile.. I have an awful memory.Let's see if I can remember the days..
Thursday; Just a normal school day I think. Got ready for ACT and all that..I'm not looking forward to that. ugh. eff that. I'm pretty sure that I went over to Logan's.. mhmm. damn, my memory sucks.
Friday; No school. I don't think that I did anything..slept? Zachary and Patrick called me..I miss himmm. :-/ whatever. life goes on. While I was on the phone with them, My power went out!! it was like 11:30. So scary..considering I don't like being in the dark alone. I used my netbook as a light. Huge storm.
Saturday; I woke up..The power was still out..I wasn't cold though. Looked outside...It was awful. We had to shovel. The snow was so heavy that we couldn't plow it. It was hard..My phone died a couple of times..No water, No heat..it sucked. Our road was terrible. Boring day..The power came back on after like 13 hours.
Sunday(Yesterday); Hung out with thee boyfriend<3 I love him. Went shopping. woop woop. He bought me new yoga pants!! yaya. I met his..uncle? mhm. it was a good day/night. Monday(Today); A lot of people didn't have school. It was a lonely day for me..sigh. the usual. Did laundry, cleaned..Patrick and Zachary called on blocked.. talked to Patrick again..Chris called me..and then other Khrys called me..At least some people love me and miss me....Owens called and asked why I wasn't at school today..hahahaa. only 8 people showed up. And then they left. Dumb school. I'm thinking positive so I don't go all depressed. ha. no joke.
well, thee fam is home.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment