Ugh today is Sunday. Worst day of the week, wait no..I change my mind,
Monday is the WORST day of the week. Tomorrow is Monday D:
NOOOOO!!!!
hmph. )':
I'm going to be crying all day on and off. Well it will be all week most likely.
This is terrible!
I finished my civics homework..
This weekend was so boring. I was sick. I'm not sick anymore, thank gosh.
I slept probably over half of the weekend.
School tomorrow...
:/
Kinda worried. Not looking forward to it.
Freshman Writing..
Biology..
Math..
Civics..
Boring subjects..
that's over half my classes.
haha.
The only subjects I like in school is..
Spanish:
-I'm good at it
-The ONLY class I'm passing
-The teacher likes me
&&
Yearbook-
-I can do whatever
haha. :D
well I'm going to go take a shower..
BYEZZZ
"Every day is like Sunday. Every day is silent and grey."
ReplyDelete- Morrissey, Every Day is Like Sunday