About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ahh!



Ayyyy!
I haven't been on here ferrr a minute! <3
It's January already!!! Holy Cheese Sticks!!!
ha ha.
2010..
The years go by quick! It's crazy. A lot has changed in the past couple months.
Both good and bad.
:~( :~)
Well my 2ND Best Friend Transferred to west before Christmas Break..
MM...I'm still single!!!! ^_^
But I do like this guy..
<3
He is sooo cute and funny!
so yeah..
he likes me. :p
2010..
One of my close friends..
Andrew,
Found out last Thursday that he has Leukemia :'(
He is in GR right now..
He is leaving the hospital Monday Or Tuesday..
he won't be back at school for a couple of months.
but thank gosh he lives like right down the road! like a two minute walk.
They caught the cancer at an early stage, which is great!
I've been talking to him everyday.
A whole bunch of people shaved their head for him and people are
donating money.
this year sucks so far..
aha.
but yeah..
i got my ears pierced again..
after these piercings heal, I'm going to pierce my cartilage..
and after that heals I'm going to try and get my bellybutton pierced.
^-^
i haven't decided where i want mah tattoo yet..
well nothing really Else.
byezzz



-Alexis


p.s.
haha i <3 that pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment