Hey!
So the weekend went by really quick.
The wedding was a blast.
Met new people.
Partied it up!
went swimming.
Met Diego's girlfriend Bliss.
Yeah the wedding got interesting near the end...
haha, no comment.
some people I met,
-Anthony
-Dakota..
Anthony was soo sweet and cutee! haha, hard to find these days, cute, nice, guys:-)))
Dakota..hm..he was..diffrent..he was cute too..just..eh..not my..type.
but the wedding was great!
I'm happy for Ben and Chelsea, they seem so Happy together.
The dancing was fun.
Dj was chill:-)
pool was..DEEP!haha
the camper we stayed in at Ben's was pimpin!! I would've lived in it if I could've.
weekend over all was good.
The week-
Monday: I was at Katie's the whole day just chillin.
Tuesday: went to my dad's and my new phone came in the mail(Pantech link) it's nice.
Wednesday: Just chilled at my dad's
Today: just chillin' at my dad's, went to the pool, and now this.
haha fun right?
I wonder if I can get on here on my phone?..
I guess I'll have to find out.
buh-byee
xoxo
-Alexis
No comments:
Post a Comment