jeez, has it really been since January since I last posted a blog!?!? oh my! yeah, it's summer! woo hoo!!partyyyy!! summer hasn't been bad but also not too good. it's been rather dull. oh yeahh! I got my bellybutton pierced like i planned! I'll put the video of it on here. i might be getting a tattoo!! haha, not a big one, just a small one. ^_^ I've been to mackinaw island twice this summer. still single:) but not ferr long<3 i got my room, oh yeah, i live with mahh mom now. blehh. umm...i was going to say something.. oh! haha, yeahh. one week til' Ben and Chelsea's wedding. Imma be working out all week! I'm getting my hair cut/trimmed, dying my hair back to my natural color(dark brown),hopefully going tanning or at least a spray tan. don't wanna look uglyy:) well nothing else really.
No comments:
Post a Comment