I Have come to realize that I didnt care that I lost him, I cared that I lost you.. You were my everything. I was tired of waiting for you and he came to me. If I could go back, I would. I love you more than I could ever love another guy. You were always there for me, you always had my back and I went and fucked around with your best friend. I promised myself that I would never do that to you, and I did. Im so sorry. I know you have moved on and probably don't give a shit about me, but I love you so much. I wish that I Could get myself to try and talk to you again but I doubt that you'd want to even see my face. You have her. I tried so hard to be the girl that you wanted, but I never could. You remember that night and I asked if you have ever like me and your answer was "yes since you've matured"
Do you? Or did you just erase me from your entire memory? Do you even care that I'm gone?...I wish you all the best.
I love you.
-Lex
No comments:
Post a Comment