About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Monday, August 22, 2011

Okay. So I finally figured out how to post blogs from my phone!!yaya! So I'mma be posting everyday. Yaya! So this summer has sucked. Lol. I got grounded at the beginning of the summer cuz of a guy. Hahaha whatever. It was worth it. Sort of. I'm done with my school, transferred. If this school doesn't work out, I'm going to go to an alternative school. I painted my room on the brightside. Pink of course<3 one of my obsessions. Hehe. I'm currently single. Sophomore year was a relaxed year compared to 7th-freshman year. I only got suspended 2 times. Woo. I didn't date much..only Caleb and Micah.  I reject most guys. Screw relationships. There too complicated. I changed my bellybutton ring last week!!I'll post a pic. School starts in a couple of weeks..kind of excited. Not really. ha. Well that's all:-3 I wonder if anyone will read this?lol no idea. We shall see. 
Xoxo
-LexP.s.
I have a new favorite animal. A teacup pig:-] I'm trying to get one...hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment