About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Friday, December 16, 2011
Damn. This a quick week. not too bad.
shiiit.
uhhh
Thursday; nothing interesting. Oh I lied. Went to Erica's. Hit Corey in the face with a mirror. Talked to my son on the phone.ooooo, and the vending machine is finally at the school.
Today; well I'm babysitting all night. Going to try and do all my homework. Blah. Today was a crazzy ass day. uhhh. Well. Had a couple of tests, pretty sure I failed. well the biology one ferr sure. So, Sarah said "titty" today while reading in English. it was so funny. Okay. Biology, I was being a good child, mindin' my own business, STUDYING for the test. Miss Smith was outta thee room making copies of the test, and all of the sudden I thought that there was fog. So I turned my head right and the chick right next to me was freaking smoking. like, wtf? haha. and then she blew the smoke towards my face which gave me an awful headache. She went to the other side of the room and yeah. Sarah and Elizabeth were like "uhhhh?" we really didnt know what to say. It wasnt weed, it was spice. nast. at least if youre gonna blow smoke in someone's face, fuckin smoke some good stufff. i dont wanna smell any gross spice. damn. smh. I wasnt gonna snitch. but apparently someone did because she got expelled and i got questioned about what happened. Whatever.
also watched the grinch today..
nothing else really.
that is it.
ohh, the whole Norm Dicks thing..haha. so i was watching the news and this guy was talking and his name was Norm Dicks, so i looked him up!! hahahahaha made my day. It was funny.
SO yuppp.
that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment