About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Monday, December 12, 2011
It's A New Week:-]
Sunday; Nothing really..Homework.
Today; Well last night was awful. I got off the phone with Hunter at about 11. Fell asleep..Woke up about 12:30am and my head felt like it was spinning and I felt really sick. I tried to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes it felt like the world was just spinning. So I texted back the people that I fell asleep texting, and Logan texted me back! I was so happy. He stayed up texting me. <3 <3 <3 awe. I was up until about 5. I went back down to my room at 4 and put in Elf. My mom woke me up this morning at like 7..My head hurts pretty bad and my tummy hasn't been feeling the best. It sucks because I actually got my homework done!! what the hell. haha.
I'm still a little behind on Frankenstein. I shall read more after I'm done. I guess Sarah The Great didn't go to school either. HA.
Well I better read lame ass Frankenstein. Hopefully my headache will go away. I might take a nap. Havent caught up on my sleep yet.
oooo, I finally got cable in my room. Makes me happy. I hate TV. But I love TLC nad TBS. sooo yeahh. Say Yes To The Dress is amazing and I would like to see that new Virgin Diaries show..Looks rather interesting. THere is some 35 year old guy on the show who is a VIRGIN!! Damnnnn, that's some crazyy shiiittt right thurrr. Well byeee
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment