About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Well this break has been alright. Kind of suckish. I've been sick. Umm, yeahh.
I went to my neighbors the 23rd. That was good. I miss being over there. Didn't really talk to Shawn. He didn't exactly ignore me..He hit me. Ha, so that's a sign that he doesn't hate me. :-] It was hard being over there though. I mean, I thought that I was somewhat over him but he always proves me wrong. I guess that he was right. Trinity was working so I didn't get to see her. Brooke and I just talked and listened to music. We drew snowmen. Since there is no freaking snow here.
I have a new favorite show, Vampire Diaries. I love it. It is so addicting. I'm on season 2. Dwayne told me that I would like it, so I found it on netflix. I think that I am going to start reading the books too. lalala.
Christmas was goood. I got the softest sheets & pillow cases ever. I love them. I got moneyyy, i've spent over half of it. oopss. I bought these adorable slipper boots, A pretty pink ring with diamonds, a new comforter and stufff(Pink and Black/Zebra)...
I'll post pictures when they come.
Friday we're going to Harbor Springs. New Years plans were cancelled. No plans. Which sucks.
Last year's was hilarious. I made someone pee their pants, lmfao. No names. Dont wanna embarrass anyone. :-D
Well that'S about it.
xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment