About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Hm.. this has been a quick week. Tomorrow is already Thursday.
We were supposed to go back to school the yesterday, but we ended up having a snow day.
I had an awful headache last night so I was up until 2. I talked to Logan!! <3 <3
hehe.
not until 2 though.
today; well considering I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, I haven't been tired. Weird.
Art History..haha Gerard. that's all I have to say.
Jade returned.
In English she came up to Elizabeth and I think that she was talking to me too? and she was like "they cant expell me without evidence" all bitchy. haha. whatever. I guess she's switching to online classes.
Well Niquist was all sad today because of her doggie. :-[ sad faceee. so we watched Shakespeare In Love? I think that's what it's called. It's really good. I guess Shakespeare was a horny dude.
Math was math. Dayton has some huge hands! it's crazzzzzzzeeee.
other than that, nothing else interesting happened.
David was talking about being a Victoria's Secret model. he's different.
my bedding came.
nothing else to talk about.
ohhh yesterdayy, Yeah, Shawn and Greg are friends. like he was over there yesterday. I dont think Shawn kicked his ass after all. oh well.
xoxo.
that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment