Yesterday.. Just a normal School day. No drama. It was boring. I talked to Logan<3 hehe. All in all, it was a good day.
Except Patrick and I are fighting. He can go knock up that chick. Whatever. Screw him. Oh and I have to be escorted to the BR because I won't snitch. Wtf ever.
Today..I was late for school. Didn't get much sleep. Art history was quick, Chris and I were looking at baby stuff. Lol. No idea why. Someone had a freak out...and was like flippin out. It was crazeeee. I like Romeo and Juliet. Ali brought a shadow today, his name is Dylan. He's really cool. He's 18, from elk rapids.
Sarah left early today.
Patrick and I are still fighting. Stressing me out.
Other then that, nada.
Xoxox
Ooo check this out!!!:
Www.gifyo.com/lil-lex808
It is so much fun!! That's what I was doing today with Ali and them. ^,*
Www.gifyo.com/ohdarlingalisha/817528
Hehe


No comments:
Post a Comment