About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday; let's see...pretty great day until about 9..almost beat some ass. -_- so me and Sarah were at a hockey game, and I looked over and the chick looked familiar, and then I realized that she was the girl that was obsessed with Patrick and Shes the reason him and I have been fighting a Lot. Well we haven't talked in like over a week since his depressing message, and so I texted him and told him to delete me as a friend.. And then we got into this huge fight.  We've been into a lot of fights, but I'm pretty sure this is the worst one... He stood up for her... Majorly. 
Started crying after I got home. I just don't feel in the mood to do anything. But I have a whole bunch of homework. 
Enough with the drama, 
I had a good time at the game(Besides seeing that puta). Corey and Hunter looked fancy! All dressed up. Hunter's mom loves me so much!' she wanted to know if I wanted to wear his jersey. I declined the offer. Hm.. I don't know anymore. 
I seem to be losing a lot of friends this year; 2011 has been an up and down year..
Hope 2012 is different.
Uh. Time for homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment