About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Lovely.
dearrr whoever reads this,
let's see...
Monday; there was hardly anyone at school.. so it was a pretty relaxed day. no drama, no hoes, it was goood. A lot of homework, but that's okay.
Today; thank gosh for coffee, didn't get much sleep last night. 4 hours, not even straight.I'm pretty tired. I gotta do homework though. yuckyy. It was an eventful day. Health Class; there's some new kid, Jameson? Something like that. he's pretty quiet..Tan..gangsterrr..yeahh budddyy. All I did was really talk in that class. Biology, worked. I got a text from a random number asking who I was and I lied and asked who he was and he said that his name was Joe and that he had texts from my phone..haha. I was like "wtf? i dont know a Joe" and then he sent me a picture of myself!!! It was a picture of me in a dress and then I remembered that I sent it to Chris over a month ago..So I asked Chris who JOe was and then I found out that it was his brother..Chris flipped a bitchh. ahahahah. he was freaking out. I guess he's 20. but Chris yelled in front of the whole class "HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS!! HE'S A PEDOPHILE ALEXIS" hahaha. oh my pumpkin pie, it was hilarious. he was gettin' all paranoid. oh, Michael got kicked out of class..i told him to quit knocking on the table 3 times and he started yelling at me and swearing. Whatever. 9&10 news came in and recorded Sarah, Elizabeth, and I..so we were on the news. woop woop. they showed me writing:-] adorable.
open lab..did a puzzle and then found out that I am taking the ACT...oh shiiittt. I'm so freaked out. I am not even close to being prepared. So I am having Corey help me out.
Earth Science was boring as hell. I got picked up early for a dr's appt. Haha it was interesting. everything is good though.
parent teacher conferences tonight, partied in the van with Sarah..cuz' we're just that cool. fuck the red carpet, we walk on toilet paper cuz' we're thee shit!!;-D haha.
ohh boyy.
well i gotta do this homework.
xoxo<3
~Alexis~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment