Monday: I forgot my day, but I talked to Logan<3 <3
This Boy is absolutely positively AMAZING. The most amAzing guy I have ever met. I really have never been this happy.
It's so weird being treated actually NICE and with respect. I'm not used to it. But I love it<3
He's so darn cute I can't Handle it. He makes me smile for no reason.
It's crazy considering we haven't even been talking for a week!!
I feel like I've known him forever.
I can trust him. I can be myself. <3 oh goodness.
Sarah was right; FATE.
Tuesday: haha tried drawing a tramp stamp on Jono, apparently to him I won the booty shaking contest. Hahahaha. Uhhh. Let's see. Stabbed myself with a fork. I got caught dancing on the bathroom counter.. Uhhh... Went exploring with Sarah, Michael, Alex, it was fun/ scary. Danced on top of the van.
More talking to Logan<3
Fabulous.
Xoxox
That's all for now
No comments:
Post a Comment