About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wednesday; just got ready for leaving.  Left a little after 5 and got there at 9:30. Ahhh it was annoying. Talked to Hunter on the phone. I've been kind of paranoid lately and just kind of down. I have major trust issues. 
Thursday(THANKSGIVING); I didnt get any sleep last night. I woke up at least 10 times last night and Ughh. It sucked. I am now at My great aunt and Uncles house. Dinner was good. Drove around with Kyle. It was chill:-] 
Maybe I'll just move down here.  I'm starting to like it., a lot.. 
So many thing to Do.
Found my dream car. 
Cadillac XLR.
Hell ya.
 Well it's almost 4, i have no idea when we are driving back.
TAFN
<3 xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment