About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday: sucky day. Ditched twice. Woop woop. I feel the love. Got stalked at the library by some hottie. But he was thee wangster scary type ishhhh. So I was on the phone with Hunter and I was like "ohhh yeah, I've been called jailbait before, I don't understand why. I mean I've only put 3 guys in jail. It's really okay" hahahaha and the guy totally left. It was
The only happy part to my day.
Saturday; no Idea what's going down. Sarah is supposed to be coming over but idk anymore.
At least there is no school Monday.
I remember something else.
I ordered victoria secret stuff!! 5 pairs of underwear and 2 bags!! So excited<3
That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment