About Me
- Lexie
- My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]
Thursday, February 23, 2012
"It's the fear in my eyes that keeps me walking forward"
Ohhh dear. Life is amazing. I have never ever been this happy.
hmm...I am getting over my fears.
slowly, but I am.
Monday; Well since I didn't finish Monday, Logan came over. & then he convinced me to go with him to pick up Derek at Kingsley. So I met him, and then we ended up going to his house..So I also met his mommmyy. I was wearing yoga pants and a tank top. No make up. I looked like ajfhiahf. She's sweet. We went to Menards, Taco Bell, and then back to his house. Got home, Sarah came over!! yay. I missed her.
Tuesday; Sarah was over all day..She left later in the afternoon. WE watched movies all day. After she left, I got a little pretty, and Logan came and picked me up. We went to his housieee. I'm getting used to everything slowly. It was a really good night. I love him. He came over for a bit. Well he didnt leave for awhile. I got in a little trouble. It's all good now.
Wednesday; it was a lazy day. I slept on and off all day. My sleep schedule is all effed up. I didn't see Logan. :-[
Thursday(Today); I didn't get much sleep last night. So I woke up at like 7:30 and started getting ready. Left with my grandma a little after 9. Picked up Logan's grandma. Met her. I think that she likes me!! I got dropped off at Dad's. Hung out with Chelsea. WEnt to Olive Garden. yummmm. Best.Chicken.Cesear. Salads. Ever. went to target.Art Van.ha.Logan picked me up from dad's at like 3 something. Spent a couple hours with him<3 he is the best. & I'm marrying him. no joke. Home now. Bored AF.
oooo i got his class ring<3 hehe. he gave it to me..<3 damn. he drives me crazyyy.
well nothing else.
xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment