About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Friday, February 17, 2012

"I'll Turn Your Crank"

Ohhh heyy there. I Have no idea anymore. Ha, nothing feels real anymore..I'm too happy. It's quite odd..I'm not really used to it.hehe.
OKay, let's see..
Thursday(Yesterday); it was a rather eventful day. People irritate me. But I stayed calm. I've been so mean lately. Ha. Oops. Rutledge's kid(Alec), was being all weird..He offered me a ride home and then asked me to go to a movie..umm...HELL NO. And then he calls me "Dirty Birdie" now..He took my phone and read texts that weren't even sexual. Pshh. Loser. Whatever. But, I got to see Logan. Went to Petsmart. woop woop. ;-p ha. He's great. I love him.
Today; It's Friday. Thank goodness. Kind of. Uhh, so I'm pretty sure people having being trying to press my buttons...So. I got to school and Sarah and I went to the bowling tournament to Lucky Jacks to take pictures for yearbook..right. We were only supposed to be gone for an hour. It ended up being over 2 hours. But before we left, Stivani was like "hey. you better be in my class.I'm serious." and then he gave us a mini lecture about how we didn't tell any of our teachers that we were leaving..HE KNEW THAT WE WERE!!!! HE LET US GO TALK TO BRONZE STATUE. ughh whatever. Now he is treating me like garbage. What the hell ever, he needs to get over himself. Just like Corey and Patrick. Ohhh Patrick. Screw You. wow. Sarah is supposed to be coming over tonight. Ohh, one more thing. Owens took me outta class today, and started lecturing me, about being in an abusive relationship with a guy and all of this...WTF.
that's all.
possibly a lonely night?
probably.
Sarah is with Freckles..and she hasn't texted me back. hm.
you can't really rely on anyone or anything in this world.
ta ta ferr now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment