About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life.Is.Peachy.

Ohhh Dear. It has been awhile since I have been on here. I've been pretty darn busy.
Well.
Wednesday I made a fancy cake!! hehe yaya.
Last Thursday was pretty goood. Stayed after school for game night..After that, Went to a hotel for Michael's birthday. It twas Sarah,Michael,Julian,Tony, and Me. And Later that night, Tim, and Dylan showed up. Haha. It was pretty good. Sarah Spent the night.
Friday Eeyore(Sarah) and I woke up at like 7 so we could go back to thee hotel. I left early...Tony was being a jerk. Whatever.
Saturday..I babysat Chase. woop woop. Played with the kinect cuz I'm a cool cat like that..
Sunday..Sucked. I got picked up early..like 5:30am? Something like that because I was feeling nauseous and just terrible. I didnt get any sleep. My back was in pain too which wasnt great.
Monday..Didnt go to school. I felt a little better though. I cleaned for 4 hours. haha. It was entertaining.
Tuesday(Yesterday)...Valentines Day...hehe. ohhh it was a great day. well not until after school. Logan picked me up!! I'm getting over my fears. <3 I love him so much. He met the family.. they all like him. yay!!! ^.^ I had an amazing time with him. Wednesday(Today)...oh it was a boring day...ha. Logan came over..I was so happy to see him. <3 <3 <3 <3 only bad part about the day was Patrick..ugh. I really messed up that friendship. But as long as he's happy now. I'm happy. <3 kk. off to bed. xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment