About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mr.Sprinkles Likes Chocolate Covered Ecstasy.

Ohhh it has been a long week. Not necessarily a bad long week..it's had its ups and downs. more ups then anything. I've lost weight! yay.
Tuesday; Back to schoool. I don't really recall it. Musta been pretty damn boring. oh, wait, I remember. I got kicked outta class. For my attitude. Apparently I've been a bitch lately. There was a meeting at the school..Wooo. Sarah, Michael, and I partied like rockstars. haha. One word: Driving. I'm a pro. Michael is crazy. I find it funny that Sarah trusted her 13 year old boyfriend with driving but not her 16 year old best friend. hehe.
Wednesday; Took some test. For the army I guess. Did you know, that if you have been hospitalized for depression, that you can't join the army or anything like that!? hm. OH well. So tested for 3 and a half hours. Talked with Dustin and Tim while testing. ha.
Thursday; pshh, um. nothing interesting. Talked to Julian all open lab. and Jono. Jono told me that I was one of the sweetest people that he has ever met. awe. Smith let us plug my phone into her speakers and we turned up the bass. hell to the friggin' yaaa. ;-] I'm so glad Tony and I are friends again.
Friday; Sarah and Julian werent at school. Sarah got the stomach flu!! D-: It was Brooke's birthday. I think she's 16 now.. So I hung out with the normal "crew".. Alex,Alyssa, Michael, Tony..It was a pretty fun filled day.
Saturday; Long day. WEnt to Elk Rapids for Sophie's birthday. She's 4. Awee. So many children though. gr. There was a scare at the beginning of the party.. Ian like passed out and stopped breathing.. they took him to the hospital. I think he's okay now. We were there 4-9 and then left. Michael celebrated his birthday by inviting people to the movies. Chronicle. It was depressing. Too much death. :-/ Of course the black guy died first. All who went.. Me, Sarah, Julian, Michael, Johnny Boy, Dylan, Tony, Nd Deonte showed up..It was interesting. Ha. Deonte is growing out his fro again. He had a pick in it. awee. hah.
Today(Sunday); it is Michael's birthday! he's officially 14. woop woop. Super Bowl Sunday.. not much went on. Went to a "Super Bowl Party". I ate the best pineapple. Found Tubby a girlfriend. They are going to create lives together. I used to not like Madonna, but the half time show was pretty good. Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, Cee Lo Green, M.I.A, and I think that's it? I liked it..
that's all. I'm going to bed.
school. ugh.
one more thing:
LOGAN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE;-]
hehe
I Love You<3






No comments:

Post a Comment