About Me

My photo
My name is Alexis. That is all you need to know. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. :-]

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'd shoot for the moon but I'm too busy gazing at stars




ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ...Well. Break is over unfortunately. All and all, it was an alright break. It had its ups and downs. I miss Katie. She was the bestest best friend ever. :-[
Friday; I got to dad's..Fell asleep. Woke up at some time and then they were getting ready to go out with Martha and Ray. So I babysat. Friday sucked. Pretty bad. Probably the worst day of break. I got into a fight with Logan. I got sick..Pretty terrible but at least it's over now. Life goes on. I've been trying to keep my jealousy and all that stuff down. && my temper. Ha.
Saturday; I got picked up around 10. I don't really recall Saturday. Oh, I sat at home boredaf. I really have no one to talk to. I'm starting to realize that. I don't have anyone to vent to. No one wants to listen to my bull-ishhh. hmph. Guess I"ll just keep it all to myself. Cuz' that's a healthy thing to do. ha. I'm down to 92 pounds. woop woop. Still not happy with it..I still look 98. wtf. okay. done talking, on to Sunday.
Sunday; Hm. Logan picked me up. We went to his housie. Met like 7 trillion people. It was pretty nerve racking for me. I don't fit in at all. Ugh. I just don't know. I had a great time though. I've made this boy my everything, Hope I won't have to regret it. I love his mommy. ^_^ she's just a darlin'!!! Logan came over for a lil' bit..until like 9 err something like that. PArents really like him, which is a great thing.
Monday(Today); Back to school. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I think that I have diabetes though. No joke. Like, a couple times a month, I'll wake up in the morning and the tips of some of my fingers will be numb. So I did my research, & I think that I do. Gots to go to the doc. EW. I woke up late today. I didn't even stay up until 11!! I woke up at like 7:45. Sarah was being sassy. Whatever. I need to start bring advil to school. Cramps were badAF today. That school is so damn cold. The bathroom is pink now. I love pink, don't get me wrong, but it is an ugly ass pink. Some 7th grader is at the school all week..his name is Alec. He's tall. Children are so tall these days. and he's good at math? weird. Sarah and I are voting for Willie Nelson..okay. that's all I have to say. I have a headache.
byee.
ohh,
p.s.
Pretty Little Heart is the best song ever. <3 <3 <3
I need to get it as a ringtone.

No comments:

Post a Comment